Easter is early this year and is approaching quickly! Easter Sunday takes place on April 4th and we have a quick, easy, and delicious dessert to share with you. The whole household can have fun decorating and eating this sweet treat. If you love Peeps and Oreos, this dessert is for you!
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 1 8 oz bar of cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup margarine or butter (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large container of Cool Whip
- 2 3.4 oz boxes of Instant White Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding mix
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Easter candy: Peeps, edible grass, candy Easter eggs
This cake only takes 15 minutes to make! However, you will need to set it in the fridge for a few hours.
- Begin by making your creamy pudding mixture. Mix your cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar with a hand mixer and fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
- In another bowl, make your pudding by mixing milk, pudding, and vanilla. Let this set for a few minutes and then pour into your cream cheese mixture. Use a hand mixer to mix well. Set aside.
- Crush all Oreos by putting them in a food processor or you can use a Ziploc bag and crush with hands. Pour ⅓ of the Oreos into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Pour the cream cheese/pudding mixture over the Oreos in pan. Then, top with the remaining crushed Oreos. Place in fridge and set for a few hours before serving.
- Upon serving, top with Peeps, edible grass, and candy Easter eggs.
This dessert is absolutely ADORABLE and DELICIOUS!
Could you use a new kitchen to cook/bake in? Michele Harmon Team can find you the home of your dreams with a kitchen PERFECT for you! Call us at 713-818-1330 TODAY! In this competitive market, you need an experienced Agent on your side. We will work hard for you!